You Hold the Ticket to a Child’s Wish!
Last year, more than 70% of wishes involved travel, making airline tickets Make-A-Wish San Diego’s biggest expense. Once donated, your miles will never expire and will be used to grant wishes to children in San Diego.
Here’s How You Can Help:
1. Call us at 858-707-9474 to donate your miles by phone. Make sure you know your frequent flier account number and the number of miles you want to donate when you call. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2. You may donate miles online by clicking here.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEE A MESSAGE CONFIRMING YOUR DONATION, IT DID NOT REGISTER. The online system does not work with all browsers. If you are unable to make an online donation, please use the mail in form or call us at 858-707-9474.
3. We also accept mileage donations by mail – click here to download our mail-in donation form.
4. You can also donate American Express points to Make-A-Wish. 1,000 points = $10 and we’ll use the funds for wishes. Click here to donate American Express points!
5. Help us spread the word by sharing this information with your contacts. Click here for ready-to-use messaging for email and social media.
6. Start an airline miles drive at your workplace – click here to learn more.
7. Make a cash donation in honor of a travel wish – click here.
Questions? Call us at 858-707-WISH (9474)
Our Airline Partners:
NOTICE: Continental OnePass miles now accepted under the United Mileage Plus program.
Wishes In Flight sponsored by: